We take your privacy very seriously. Security and privacy are designed into the core of all our products.
- We get it. We view your privacy as a fundamental human right. We protect your privacy in all our web sites and apps.
- We DO NOT provide any third parties with personally identifiable information about our users (with the exception of responding to legal process).
- Any User may request to have all of their data, feedback and technical support records deleted at any time. This process can take up to 30 days (but is usually completed much faster).
1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
SodaPop, LLC. is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our web site and/or mailing lists. By using our apps and services, you acknowledge and fully understand this Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Merchant Policies (App Store)
Related services and offerings with links from App Stores, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective web site. Online merchants and others who participate in SodaPop-related services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
SodaPop web sites and apps collect specific information in three ways:
- Directly from our Web Server logs
- From Cookies, where appropriate
- From you (the User)
A. Web Server Logs and Analytics
When you visit our website or use SodaPop web sites and apps, we may track information about your visit to detect and prevent fraud, detect and prevent unauthorized access to our servers, and maintain the security of our systems. We use our own internal analytics to better administer our servers, analyze usage patterns, and provide you with a the best possible user experience. We do not sell or share this information. This information is routinely discarded after 90 days. The types of data that may be recorded are:
- Your Internet protocol address (IP address)
- City, State and Country from of that IP address
- The latitude and longitude of a location where you are (with your permission)
- The kind of browser, device or computer you use
- Date and time of access
- Pages viewed on our sites and in our apps
- Number of links you click or tap within our sites and apps
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
SodaPop, LLC. reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our web site unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into SodaPop technologies that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our apps.
C. Personal Information Uses
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. Changes to this Statement
SodaPop, LLC. has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.